GRC SolutionsConfidently navigate risk and manage controls.
Access Violation Management
Access Violation Management reduces manual mitigating for Segregation of Duties (SoD) and quantifies financial exposure from identity and access management risk, in order to visualize the monetary value impact to the business. Key solution elements include:
- Automation of control mitigation process for segregation of duties
- Exception-based monitoring for actual segregation of duties conflicts that occur during transaction processing
- Quantification of financial exposure of access risk to drive change
Objective third-party and SAP benchmarks of companies indicate the potential benefit is significant: annual savings of $1-$3 million in reduced compliance costs, $1-$4 million in increased business productivity, and $1-$3 million in operational benefits.
Enterprise Integration for SAP GRC
To have complete control over access and other GRC areas, our Enterprise Integration for GRC automates access assignments. Key aspects of the solution includes:
- Automated monitoring of real-time risk across enterprise-wide business applications to establish a consistent policy and prevent duplication of effort
- Extended real-time risk analysis and management functions across 80+ enterprise systems and applications
- Certified and endorsed to SAP systems for real-time synchronization of users, roles, and user security information to non-SAP systems