Financial Controls Need to be Ready for the Speed and Power of SAP S/4HANA
A certain level of access risk is unavoidable – to eradicate it all would limit business productivity. But in many cases, the controls that companies put into place to mitigate risk are manually driven and time consuming to enforce. Locating actual exceptions can be like searching for a needle in a haystack. With the Access Violation Management you can automate the monitoring of all users and business transactions to identify instances where actual violations have occurred, regardless of current entitlements.
And changes in underlying application technology, such as a migration to SAP S/4HANA, will require you to update how your mitigating controls are designed and executed. With Access Violation Management, you can go live with automated, exception-based controls from Day 1, confident that you have mitigated potential exposure.
- See the financial exposure of unresolved access risk
- Enable an effective risk management strategy
- Understand the impact to the bottom line
- Clearly articulate the risk that user access has on the organization
Access Violation Management Solution:
- Identification and review of actual access violations across all users and business processes automated, regardless of underlying systems
- Exposure of access violations summarized financially
- Reliance on incomplete data from sample testing removed
- Interface designed to be intuitive for the business user
- Summarized the material impact of access violations
- Assessed the financial dollar value of risk by organizational elements or business processes
- Reduced manual control e orts and eliminated false positives
- Enabled business users to own remediation activities
Click here to learn how Jabil Circuit reduces access violation data review by 95%.