Hear from Citrix, Jabil, and Stanley Black & Decker at GRC2016
Want to learn how leading companies are moving from reporting on “potential” segregation of duties (SoD) violations to calculating their actual financial exposure? Ready to hear how your peers minimize manual controls and fast track SoD compliance? Need to stay current with regulatory changes and ensure organizational compliance?
Then you need to join Greenlight at GRC2016!
Find out how Jabil, Citrix, and Stanley Black & Decker are quantifying financial exposure from SoD and extending SAP Access Control to monitor additional business applications by attending their panel discussion at GRC2016 on Wednesday, March 16th at 5:15PM.
Hear how they minimize manual controls and fast track SoD compliance with SAP Access Violation Management by Greenlight.
By attending this session, you’ll also find out how to:
- Minimize manual mitigating controls for SoD
- Move to exception-based monitoring for actual SoD conflicts that occur during transaction processing
- Quantify financial exposure from access risk to drive change where the risk may be too great
Then discover how to stay current with regulatory changes and ensure organizational compliance.
Attend the Greenlight session on Friday, March 18th at 10:00AM to delve into the intricacies of this practice and learn how to close the regulatory compliance loop with SAP Regulation Management and SAP Process Control.
You’ll also learn to:
- Consolidate regulatory feeds in a single authoritative source for alerts and requirements
- Leverage SAP Process Control to automate controls testing and extend continuous monitoring of controls’ effectiveness across operational, financial, and IT systems
- Demonstrate end-to-end auditability of regulatory compliance
Key Sessions at GRC2016:
Panel discussion: Customers of SAP Access Violation Management share how they’re automating the last mile of segregation of duties (SoD)
Moderator: Susan Stapleton, Greenlight Technologies
Wednesday, March 16
5:15 PM – 6:30 PM
Click here to learn more.
Closing the regulatory compliance loop with SAP Regulation Management and SAP Process Control
James Rice, Greenlight Technologies
Friday, March 18, 2016
10:00 AM – 11:15 AM
Don’t forget to stop by booth #650.
If you’d like to schedule a time to meet with us during GRC2016, click here. We are looking forward to seeing you there!