Efficiently manage regulatory mandates
The intake process takes into account industry best practices and is flexible enough to cover all regulations and organizational mandates. Advanced automation makes evidencing compliance with regulatory change simple and easy.
- Before: Manual control processes is becoming too risky and a costly bet. They cannot scale with the rapid pace of regulatory changes.
- After: Compliant executives can stay on top of all the requirements at all times. They can detect, prevent, resolve and manage risks across all transactions.
Manage Compliance with Regulatory Mandates with Confidence and Efficiency
By streamlining and standardizing the regulation management processes with Greenlight solutions, you can:
- Confidently assess and respond to regulatory changes by establishing accountability and unifying regulatory requirements across key stakeholders
- Accelerate compliance with new and changing regulatory mandates by aligning regulatory requirements with internal control activities and operational execution
- Expand controls automation across different domains by automating execution and testing of controls across enterprise systems
Greenlight’s Regulation Management enables companies to manage compliance across the enterprise while also reducing operational inefficiencies, streamlining disparate processes, and reducing costs.
Regulation Management manages the entire lifecycle of regulatory requirements from citation intake to requirement and control definition across multiple regulatory bodies (FCPA, FDA, NERC, FERC, HIPAA, SOX, FCC, etc.). Greenlight provides an analytics-based platform for executives to monitor their regulatory compliance program and communicate status to the board. The solution:
- Automates the linkage between regulatory policies and requirements with underlying controls
- Streamlines the intake process across multiple regulatory bodies and quickly highlighting processes with the risk of non-compliance
- Provides a single authoritative source for regulatory alerts and change management
Compliance Transparency and Peace of Mind
This fully automated solution has been deployed by companies to increase compliance and drastically reduced time to manage regulations. As a result, these companies have been:
- Identifying and addressing gaps in meeting evolving regulatory requirements
- Aligning regulatory requirements with internal control activities and operations
- Automating execution and testing of controls across enterprise systems
- Demonstrating end to end regulatory compliance