CareersFind out what sets Greenlight Technologies apart from other companies
Sales Development Representative / Inside Sales Representative
Flemington, NJ Office
We’re looking to add an experienced inside sales rep to our team. Greenlight is seeking an ambitious and talented Inside Sales Representative, responsible for helping to sell our software and services primarily by telephone.
This is a terrific opportunity to join a fast paced organization and immediately make an impact. Greenlight is the pioneering leader of integrated risk management for the enterprise, providing financial, operational and security solutions. We work with hundreds of Fortune 1000 organizations.
In this role you will sell Greenlight’s software and services for the US market. You will engage Greenlight’s prospective customers, present information about Greenlight’s solutions, and manage the qualification of leads in the sales cycle as well as close deals.
You are a confident communicator with excellent presentation and customer service skills and have the ability to persuasively present Greenlight’s product offering to C-Level executives, Vice Presidents, Directors and Managers. You’ll also work closely with members of Greenlight’s Services, Marketing and Engineering teams to strategize on account growth and share customer needs & successes. Our current Sales Team has increased our YTD revenues significantly, with a strong win ratio, so come prepared to hit the ground running!
You will work with other members of the Sales and Services teams. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Follow up on inquiries generated through existing web and marketing programs
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email
- Prospect, develop opportunities, prepare appropriate documentation and close sales
- Qualify prospects and answer technical questions
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Expand knowledge of industry as well as the competitive posture of the company
- Update prospect interaction in Salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field
- 2+ years sales experience in the enterprise software industry selling to both IT and executive teams
- Exceptional track record of quota and goal achievement
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to excel in a team oriented atmosphere
- Strong verbal / written communication skills
- Ability to engage potential clients and communicate effectively via telephone and WebEx
- Willingness to share ideas openly and take direction from others
- Experience with customer relationship management databases (Salesforce)