Extend compliance to Ariba.
Ensure Your Ariba System Is Secure and Compliant
If you’re not adequately evaluating business risk, insider threat, segregation of duties or other compliance activities within Ariba and across your supply chain process, odds are you’ll end up with a significant audit finding. Worse yet, you’re putting your supply chain at risk. With Greenlight you can quickly ensure Ariba is secure, respond to suspicious activity and analyze business activity for risk or compliance issues.
For your supply chain, Greenlight:
- Lowers the internal cost of control monitoring, testing and reporting by 80% over manual approaches
- Minimizes the risk of insider threat by alerting and responding to suspicious activity
- Monitors real-time risk across Ariba, Salesforce.com, Oracle, SAP, Workday and other business applications to establish consistent access compliance policies
- Automates manual mitigating/compensating SoD controls with 100% transaction monitoring
In addition, Greenlight ensures transparency to the financial impact that risk has on your supply chain processes. It provides real-time visibility to the financial exposure caused by issues as they occur in order to drive change that reduces your overall risk exposure. To achieve this, Greenlight enables you to:
- Focus on materialized risks as they occur with 100% transaction monitoring
- Quantify the financial exposure of risk to drive business change and support business transformation
Contact us to learn more.
Click here to download the How to Extend Your Compliance Programs to SAP Ariba, SuccessFactors, Workday and More White Paper
Click here to read the SAPInsider article Quantify the Impact of Segregation of Duties on Your Business
Click here to download the SAP Access Violation Management, system integration edition InfoSheet
Click here to view the Jabil case study
How AXA Manages Access Risk in Ariba
How to Get the Most Out of SAP Access Control