Live WebinarsRegister for upcoming Webinars to learn more about Greenlight's solutions
Don’t Let Privileged User Access to SuccessFactors Disrupt Business
At any time, the business may need to add privileged users to temporarily respond to an event or troubleshoot an issue. Any delay could mean increased costs or lost revenue. And, once privileged users are given access, you need to ensure they protect their ID and password and don’t abuse their privileges. Discover an innovative new approach to managing privileged users that will give you peace-of-mind that business won’t be disrupted on your watch.
Attend this quick demo of Greenlight’s Privileged Access Management and Firefighting solution to discover how to:
- Eliminate any lost productivity due to manual provisioning and deprovisioning
- Streamline the privileged user access request and approval process by automating privileged user credentialing and time-based revocations
- Monitor and record an audit trail of all privileged user activities, data changes and transactions, all the time
- Prevent unauthorized activities and transactions
Click on the date & time below to register
Thursday, Dec. 5th, 10:00AM-10:30AM ET
Thursday, Dec. 5th, 2:00PM-2:30PM ET
Tuesday, Dec. 10th, 10:00AM-10:30AM ET
Tuesday, Dec. 10th, 2:00PM-2:30PM ET
Thursday, Dec. 12th, 10:00AM-10:30AM ET
Thursday, Dec. 12th, 2:00PM-2:30PM ET
Tuesday, Dec. 17th, 10:00AM-10:30AM ET
Tuesday, Dec. 17th, 2:00PM-2:30PM ET
Thursday, Dec. 19th, 10:00AM-10:30AM ET
Thursday, Dec. 19th, 2:00PM-2:30PM ET
Click here to view our on-demand Webinars
Killer Strategies for Creating a Robust ICFR Program and Avoiding Significant Audit Findings
Over 1,000 public companies disclosed material weaknesses to the SEC last quarter or 19% of the total filings. Surprisingly, more than 15% of these disclosures were from companies with greater than $100 million in revenue. In addition, 75% of the companies in last year’s State of SOX/Internal Controls Market Survey reported that the cause of control failures was because controls were not properly monitored.
Most companies today manually test only a small sample of their controls and are constantly challenged with the ever growing volume of transactions and complexity of their financial close process.
Join us for this critical Webinar to find out:
- Material weakness and audit finding trends over time
- How to automate IT general controls for user access reviews, privileged user management and mitigating controls
- How an effective system of ICFR can significantly reduce the risk of misstatements and inaccuracies in your company’s financial statements
Wednesday, December 18th
Click here to learn more and to register.